18 weeks pregnant mother

Question: My husband has some hair problems, is there any treatment which I can take for a precaution so that my baby won't have the same problem?

2 Answers
Answer: You can try any remedy after a few years after the baby is born dear. Now there is no food to control baby hair growth since it will effect baby's head hair.
  • avatar
    Susmita Roy1065 days ago

    Ok, thank you.

Answer: Its heredity no one will do anything My hubby also have same problem I m also worried abt this
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My husband has a Azoospermia problem so my quetion is that is there any chances to become a parent
Answer: Azospermia is low sperm count which can be cured by proper treatment and medication and yes you can become a parent as if there is no chance of natural pregnancy then iui ivf can be which helps
»Read All Answers
Question: hi me and my husband have same blood group is there any problem to my baby
Answer: Hi dear same blood group will not affect the baby of pregnancy nothing to worry dear
»Read All Answers
Question: I have a problem of headache once a day which is not bearable. Doctor said take dolo650 for that. Is there any home remedie for that.
Answer: Apply navaratna hair oil u may get some relive and also drink hot coffee or tea
»Read All Answers