Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I have some rashes on my fingers toe & neck also. what can I do?
Answer: Hi dear,rashes may be due to increased blood flow which happens during pregnancy or it can also be due to hormonal changes in the body
You can apply aloe Vera which is good for all type of skin problems.
You can apply cocunut oil
You can also apply cocoa butter.
This should give you relief
Take bath with neem leaves water twice a day
This will also help
Question: Hi ,ma baby is 4 month and 9 days,have less amount of milk,I don't know what type of food I want to give,
Answer: Hi Dear!
Baby shud nt hv anything from outside not even.a drop of water is suggested before completion of 6 months, baby shud hv mothers milk or formula only..
For increasing Breast Milk Supply
1. Shatavari powder twice with milk
2. Methi in any form- methi sabzi, methi seeds with water, kasuri methi, methi laddoo, methi pills
3. Lots of garlic in food and desi ghee
4. Lots of water. Min 1 glass before & after every bf
5. Daliya with milk or oats once atleast
7. Zeera and jaggery.. grind together and hv spoonful with milk twice a day
8. Masoor daal
9. Papaya and lots of baby latch as more the baby latches the more milk is produced by your body.
Question: My baby is having red rashes on his face. I don't know what is the reason. We have given him cow milk to him
Answer: Red rashes may be due to unhygienic conditions. Always clean your baby after every feed and keep baby dry. Also apply lotion always after bath so that the skin will remain moisturised even after bath. I am using mamaearth baby body lotion. It is a natural product and non sticky also. It always keep skin healthy and nourished.