Similar Questions with Answers
My friend had misscarriage due to rubella virus. She is highly infected with this rubella and hsv virus. My question is that- I m 5 week pregnant. She sits next to me atleast 8hr per day(office hours) what precautions should i take?? How these virus spread and how i should i avoid this infection to me
Answer: I dont know why but doctor prefer c section for second child if 1st one is of c section
Question: I am 18 week pregnant. In a day almost 8 hours I sits in office. Once am back to my home , I start feeling very uncomfortable like not able to lie down or sits properly more than 5 to 10 mins.Sometimes I don't even feel to walk 2 steps also.Is it because of my long office hours
Answer: As a working women you gave to take extra care of yourself.
1) Carry lunch and snacks so you can eat something at every 2hours.
2) Drink a glass of water at every 1 hour.
3) Don't sit for more then a hour. Stand, walk and then resume sitting.
4) Place a stool under your desk so that you can keep your feet at raised surface, this way your legs won't swell up.
5) Chances of UTI are very common during pregnancy hence carry a toilet disinfectant spray. Use it to sanitise seat.
6) Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Avoid wearing tight clothes.
With proper planning and care you can easily continue working till labour.
Question: Last time I had missed abortion due to rubella infection so dis time wat precaution should I take..plz tell me
Answer: Hi dear, since you had rubella infection Last time. Please make sure you consult the doctor and get the test again and if required the doctor will guide you through it.