7 years old baby

Question: my first child cp child I am try next child plain but not succeed pls suggest help full tips my report is normal

1 Answers
Answer: First meet a good gynecologist if you have any problems or issue may be she advise for folic acid at least one month before you start trying to conceive. The key to getting pregnant quickly is figuring out when you'll ovulate. (If you have irregular periods, pinpointing ovulation could be difficult. Ask a gyne for advice.) Have sex on the right time. After 1 week of period days are very fertile. Then do sex.
  • avatar
    Dimpal Walhe481 days ago

    Thank you

Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi mam my first baby 3years6months but baby cp child second pregnancy try but not concive why
Answer: Hi,you should try for a few months 3-4 months by having intercource in the ovulation period on every alternative days and this should help,if you have a regular period cycle than you should be able to conceive. So don't worry .all the best
»Read All Answers
Question: Hai, my delivery date is tomorrow , but I am not getting any labour pain, pls suggest me some tips
Answer: Hi dear, I can understand your impatience.to get natural labor pain ,you have no other option but to wait. Some of the early signs of labor are: pinkish or reddish mucous discharge, dull back or abdomen ache,water leak,urge to empty bowels, strong and regular and continuous contractions,baby drops Though you can try following tips to induce pain naturally: eating spicy food, taking some castor oil,eating pineapple, doing sex If post 40 weeks ,no pain starts,you might need to be induced.Also refer the healofy app for daily updates on baby development and growth,as well as pregnancy care.it also gives you enormous info on post delivery baby care and diet.donot miss out!.!!
»Read All Answers
Question: I am not liking plain milk pls suggest some healthy options other bournvitta
Answer: You can have paneer or curd...these are rich source of calcium and easy to digest
»Read All Answers
Question: I am 37th years old i also diabetic woman i have one child but I love next baby please help me some tips
Answer: Dear ur sugar needs to be under control and if you are getting ur periods regularly which would mean ur ovulation would be happening regularly. In my opinion consult a gynae as conceive under her guidance as ur age is 37 it is always better to have a doctor to advise. Hope it helps.
»Read All Answers