Few weeks old baby

Question: My 10 days old baby has passed watery motion twice.shall i give ors?

1 Answers
Answer: No dont give, consult pediatrician
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My baby has 3month old and he has 10 days motion pblm he passed minimum 4times a day plz give me some remedies
Answer: Hi, Don't worry baby will be ok. U should know this all.  Breastfed babies should be given breast milk only as it has anti-infective factors and all the necessary nutrients that will help your baby fight against bacterial or viral diarrhoea. And, also breastmilk will help ease the symptoms of the disease. Do not try any other remedies for your newborn baby or if your baby is below 6 months of age. You must take light-foods for your babies during this time because ur food can effect the baby during breastfeeding. You should take dahi, banana, coconut water as much as possible. Don't take spicy and hot nature food. If can't control within 24 hours. Visit ur doctor. If your doctor prescribes medicines, do ask for its side effects.  when the baby is suffering from loose motions . it’s important to give your baby sufficient sleep and rest.
»Read All Answers
Question: My baby is 7 days old. She has not passed motion since 3days. What to do?
Answer: it is normal, specially if she is on exclusive breast feed , cause almost all of it is absorbed by the body and there is not much left to poo out.Start massaging her little belly giving a little pressure, in a clockwise motion (this helps clogged gas and poop to move through the intestines)..it is effective.
»Read All Answers
Question: My baby is 3 months old. She has watery stools .can I give her ors. If it is possible how much quantity Can I give it to her?
Answer: higher please do not give ORS without the consultation of your doctor because your baby is very small you are a not advisable to give anything to the baby tell the baby is 6 months old and other than your breast feed of formula milk please continue to give your breast milk which will help the baby to keep hydrated and consult to doctor for medications
»Read All Answers