Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My 5 month baby suffer from cough please tell me home made remedie
Dear to reduce cough and cold in infants, follow these remedies it might be helpful for you.
Breast milk is a natural source of antioxidants,it alone can do wonders in reducing cough of babies , so breast feed as you can.
Heat coconut oil with garlic,pepper,and little turmeric powder,use ts oil and massage in throat,chest for five minutes,it will helps in reducing cough effectively
Apply Vick's in a betel leaf and keep it under lamp for two min,then massage baby's chest with that leaf,it will cure cough a lot
Massage with warm mustard oil,will also reduce cough
You can dry roast a tbsp of ajwan ,till it's aroma comes,make a potli,use this as a compress , effective in reducing cold and cough
Question: My daughter complexion is dull, tell me home made remedies to improve her complexion
Answer: Dear if the complexion became dull due to sun exposure it can be cured but the skin tone remains the same. If your baby is wheatish she will remain wheatish her entire life she cannot become fair. The skin tone o the baby comes from the genes of the parents.
Baby skin fair Remedies
To prepare a homemade scrub for yourbaby's skin, mix chickpea powder, rose water, raw milk, and baby oil. Apply the paste softly to your baby's skin and rub it off gently. For smooth skin apply aloe vera gel. Trust me it works wonder.
1. Mixture Of Milk And Turmeric: Milk is an excellent product for the skin whitening as it contains Vitamin A which helps in the making new healthy cells. Mix turmeric with milk and use the paste smoothly on your child’s face body. Allow the paste to dry. Clean the applied paste managing softly with a moist towel. Next, after the removal of the paste, make your child take a bath without applying soap on the skin where you had applied the paste. The skin will glow soon.
2. Mixture Of Curd And Tomato Extract: Tomato is known for natural bleaching properties. Mix curd and tomato extract well before applying and add oatmeal also. Then, apply the paste all over your child’s dark skin. The natural mixture blemishes the skin.
3. Apply Naturals, Avoid Chemicals: Among other tips to make your child’s skin fair at home, one of the most important tips is to avoid using any of the chemical products on your child’s skin. Natural products are the productive ways of getting a radiating fair skin. Apply Aloe vera gel or tomato paste on your kid’s body. These both natural elements are highly effective in treating dark and rough skin.
4. Improve Your Kid’s Diet: Provide your child a nutritious diet – fruits and cereals. You can feed either with raw fruits or make some fruity dishes. In fruits, Antioxidants negate free-radical activity and reduces skin damage, in turns enhances the fair skin texture.
5. Massage Their Soft Skin With Oil: Coconut oil has always been the best option to massage the body with. Massaging will improvise skin tone and will also strengthen your child’s muscles. So, make your child’s skin fair at home with regular hot oil massage.
6. Beetroot Is Effective: Mix turmeric crushed grains with the beetroot juice and mix well to make it thick. Use it on your kid’s skin. Beetroot paste is effective in glowing skin.
7. Applying Chickpea Flour: Chickpea flour helps in reduction of the unwanted hair on the body. You can use the chickpea or green gram flour and mix it in some milk and then use it. Apply that thick paste on the skin gently. Scrub slowly. Follow and use the procedure once or twice a week and you will the skin glowing. It’s the great home remedy for the whitening complexion.
8. Drinking Water: Drink a lot of water daily. Water helps your child to have a hydrant body. Sufficient amount of water intake will flush out the toxins from the child’s body and will bring a lightening tone to the skin. Make them drink water at least eight times daily.
9. Body Scrub: That’s right, a mild homemade body scrub for your cutie. You must have seen the fragile delicate skin of your baby with hairs on it which often ends up making your child’s skin look darker. So, mix little milk, chickpea, rosewater with baby oil. Use this mixture to gently scrub and massage your child’s skin which helps in removing dead skin layer, impurities and layers of thin hair from the body. The scrubbing will help in blood circulation and boost your child’s glowing skin.
10. Grape Juice: One of the magic mantras for your baby’s fair skin above three months. Feeding the kid with the grape juice will improve your skin tone. The other fruits such as oranges and apples are also great for improving your baby’s skin tone and health.
11. Regulated Sunbath: It is important that you allow your child to get exposed to the sunlight sometimes, but ensure that it is a well-regulated affair. Leaving your child out for long can lead to darkening of the skin beyond repair. You may carry a pram to keep your child away from direct sunshine.
To conclude, ultimately it’s more about love and care!
Hope this helps
Question: hi my baby suffer from cold and cough plz suggest some home medicine
Answer: Breastfeeding is the first and foremost solution to treat cold and cough for your newborn. In your baby’s first six months, breastmilk is the only way to heal your child’s body from any type of problem.Breastmilk also improves the immunity of your child to fight against bacteria, germs, and virus.
You can put few drops of breastmilk in each nostril of your baby. It will help to cure a cough and cold faster.
Ajwain or carom seeds have antiviral and antibacterial properties. Dry roast ajwain on a tava or pan. Put the ajwain in a cotton cloth and make a potli of it. Gently rub it on the baby’s chest, back, under feet and palms.
Make sure the potli is not very hot. First, test the temperature by putting the potli on your wrist. Make sure that the baby must have a single layer of clothing before you start to rub potli on the body.
Caution: Don’t rub it on the naked chest of your baby.