Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My baby is always fussy during night time. Somehow we will make her sleep and when we try to put her down, she wakes up soon after few mins and cry. However she sleeps when she gets tired out of crying later after 1 or 2 am. But some days she will be fussy throughout the night. How to change this?
Answer: hi this is possible as the baby maybe having gas you should try in massage the tummy warm mustard oil this will not only help to give relief from gas but will also help to put the baby to sound sleep you can also making paste a message to the naval of the baby if nothing else you should consult the doctor
Question: My lo is not sleeping well... Her feed is proper... She sleeps j gets up in 10 mins n then she is dull or cranky at times but doesnt sleep
Answer: Hello dear,
Small babies need time to Adjust to ur sleeping pattern. Best thing to do is u change ur sleeping pattern . It will take your baby 3 to 6 months to sleep in routine. U need rest or u ll get frustrated soon. Dont be angry otherwise it will affect ur pregnancy.
Question: My daughter is not sleeping since ystrday..just taking naps of 15-20 mins.when i feed her at that time she sleeps and the moment i put her down she gets up..is it normal
Answer: Hello new mommy
Get the BabyCenter Pregnancy & Baby App
FREE - On Google Play
Get the app
Join now to personalize
/ Baby Sleep & Schedules Q&A
My one month baby not sleeping properly.
My baby one month old. She was very good condition from first day But last 2 days she not sleeping properly. Yesterday she did not sleep in day. Tonight now 12:35am not yet sleep. She so much crying sometimes. She is geting milk from her mother and on problem in stomach. Only problem is sleeping less then 10 hours. Last 16 hours not sleeping. What will i do ?
Answer this question
advertisement | page continues below
Mom Answers (12)
For everyone who's still struggling with baby sleep problems i suggest getting Mary-Ann's guide. I wasn't sure myself but now I'm so thankful I invested in this program. It made a huge difference in our life as a family and yes, my baby girl does sleep through the night now.Watch her video here https://tiny.cc/babysleep1 for more info
16 found this helpful
My baby was the same, so I heard about Babies' Magic Tea, I tried it and the problem was solved right away. I hope this helps.
12 found this helpful
Hello Friends, i am undergoing the same problem..he is one month old...he doesnt sleep the whole day and night around 1 am he sleeps...the whole day he wants feed...he is totally on breast feed..he does potty 4 to 5 times...please help
10 found this helpful
Also, try these few tips and see if it will work. It worked for me:
1. Try rocking the baby to sleep.
2. You can play a soothing lullaby. Always, play the same lullaby during naps so the baby knows it's time to sleep the next time she hears it.
3. Sometimes Bouncer helps too. Just make sure you are watching her till she falls asleep and the transfer her to the crib.
4. You can put her down to sleep in the crib and walk away from her sight. Don't pick her up everytime she fusses. If you do this as a routine, she'll get used to it and will fall asleep on her own. Just make sure you are close by and keeping an eye out for her.
5. If she doesn't take long naps during the day, let her play. That way she'll be worn out by night and will sleep longer for you, letting you catch up on that much needed sleep as well.
6. Always follow the same "going to bed" routine with her like putting lotion on her, or giving her a massage or a bath, right before going to bed.
I hope it helps