Question: My baby 10 month old weight is too low tell me how to increase his weight
Answer: Hello dear
U can try following diet to increase ur baby weight :
1.At least five portions of a variety of fruits and vegetables every day.
2. Meals based on potatoes, bread, rice, pasta or other starchy carbohydrates.
3. Some dairy or dairy alternatives(such as soya drinks and yoghurts). Choose lower-fat and lower-sugar options.
4. Some beans and pulses, fish, eggs, meat and other protein. Aim for two portions of fish every week – one of which should be oily, such as salmon or mackerel.
5. Unsaturated oils and spreads – eat in small amounts.
6. Plenty of fluids –6-8 cups/glasses a day.
Question: From last 5 months my child didn't gain weight? His age is 1 yr 5months?
Answer: Hello ...Making children's to eat , is quite tricky task to every mom,this can be overcomed by feeding food in they way she likes.. these are some tips to follow,.
Milk is a good source of calcium, they are needed for kids bone health , you can give them as smoothie,milkshake,kheer
You can add her favourite fruit with milk and honey, and make smoothie
Kheer can be made with carrot, almonds, paneer , just boil milk with almonds ,palm sugar and serve it with topped dry fruits
For breakfast , you can make kids favourite recipe like aloo paratha, paneer paratha with little extra butter
You can also make sandwiches with more vegetables,
You can toast bread with some butter or cheese
We can also serve idly ,dosa,roti on their fav shape and colour with veg puree
For lunch,we can give curd rice topped with fruits, veg salads, rice can be mixed with any veg poriyal ,can be served with Pappad
Eggs can be given as cheeseegg omlete,scrambled eggs,dragon eggs,kids will love it
Give them dryfruit shake, groundnut Chikki, makhanas that can be roasted with little ghee,salt,mild pepper powder,it is a healthy snacks option,kids will love it
Chappati,poori, with paneer, mushroom gravy,kids will love those gravies, veg dosa you can add any veg in batter and make, we can use their fav shapes ...