Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My child had cold can u let me know the home remedies and medicine her age is one and half
Answer: Hello dear
Following remedies u can try for cold:
1. Steam: Breathing moist air helps loosen the mucus in the nasal passages.
2. Lots of rest: When your child rests, he's healing, which is exactly what he needs to do.
3. Saline drops and bulb syringes : Using a bulb syringe works best for young babies, especially if a stuffy nose interferes with breastfeeding or bottle-feeding.
4. Extra fluids:Drinking plenty of fluids prevents dehydration, thins your child's nasal secretions, and flushes them out.
Question: I am facing major itching problem in internal parts.... Please help me out with this illness
Answer: Hello ma'am ,
U r facing itching problem it may be due to vaginal discharge and sign of infection .
1) use cold water in vaginal area and don't use hot water
2) adding yogurt to your deit .
3) mix baking soda in bath water
4) use lose and cotton cloth
5) using mild product
6 ) u can use aloe vera
7) always keep clean and dry
Question: Hi there can u please help me out with the constant fear of miscarriage and wjat are the symproms for it
Answer: Hi dear. Why are you having this thought. Its important to stay positive and have good thoughts during pregnancy as that impacts the baby also. unless there is severe bleeding or pain you wouldn't have any problems. Stay calm and follow your doctor instructions. All the best