Answer: Include food that will help in increasing breastfeed. Breastmilk is packed with all the necessary nutrients for your baby. Hence you should be eating the right things to ensure it reaches your little one. Some of the best foods are:
• Leafy green veggies: rich in Vitamin A, vitamin C, Iron, calcium and anti oxidants.
• Seasonal fruits: rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and energy.
• Eggs: rich in protein, vitamin D and calcium.
• Whole grains: oatmeal, brown rice, barley are rich in proteins, vitamins, Iron, minerals and energy.
• Low fat dairy products: milk and yogurt are rich in vitamun B,vitamin D and calcium.
• Lean meats:Fish and chicken are rich in vital nutrients. some try to avoid this upto a few months. You can take a call on when to eat this after delivery.
• Garlic: Strengthens immune system and boosts lactation. It also has anti microbial and anti oxidant properties.
• Carrots: rich in potassium , carbohydrates, beta carotene and antioxidants.
• Legumes: rich in protein and iron. Peas, beans, lentils and kidney beans are some of them.
• Dairy foods, such as milk, cheese and yoghurt – these contain calcium and are a source of protein.
• Drinking plenty of fluids – have a drink beside you when you settle down to breastfeed: water and skimmed or semi-skimmed milk are all good choices. Have some soups also regularly.
Answer: Drink plenty of water because breastmilk include 70% of water...and use lactonic granuels milk powder daily 2 times....i m using
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My breast milk supply is very low please suggest
Answer: Hi dear, after six months of your babies age your breast milk supply can gradually decrease and it is absolutely normal. Still you can try some tips to increase your breast milk like a drinking plenty amount of water, drink at least 500 ml of milk daily and sabudana with milk is very effective to increase breast milk, you can drink a cup of Methi water in the morning and also includes vegetables like beetroot carrot papaya garlic in your regular diet. Avoid consuming tea, coffee , carbonated fizzy drinks, peppermint etc as far as possible as it reduces milk flow. Hope it helps
Question: Very poor milk supply plz suggest to increase breast milk
Dear to increase breastmilk, follow these remedies it might be helpful for you...
Eat a nutrious diet , includes more veggies and fruits
Drink atleast two glasses of milk daily
You can also take dried fish,weekly twice,it helps in milk secretion
Garlic milk helps in producing more milk, for this you have to boil garlic in milk, once it boiled and cooked ,you can drink it with palm sugar,have this before bedtime
Fenugreek also increases breast supply,you can add it in soups,salads , you can also have fenugreek tea
Cumin water is very essential in milk secretion, it also act as a barrier against respiratory issues
A handful of dried fruits increase your milk supply, and releives from constipation, and it also makes your milk thick
Question: How can i increase my bm supply my milk supply is low
Answer: Bt still if u cnt get enough milk in ur breast den try lectare ,these are pure ayurvedic capsule no harm effect only benefit whch definitely help in increasing milk production
Question: How increase milk supply...my breast milk is very low...I have press my breast for milk
Anise seed are good for promoting breast milk productio. Fresh fennel and its seeds are another food that is often used to promote milk production. Cumin can increasr milk supply.cinnamon powder Try a teaspoon mixed into a cup of warm milk.eat fruits and vegetables, whole grains like brown rice foods rice in omega-3s like salmon and flaxseeds, and vegetable proteins. ensure that baby is latching well and removing milk efficiently from the breast,be prepared to feed your baby more frequently - breastfeed on demand at least 8 times in 24 hours.switch your baby from one breast to the other. Offer each breast twice,ensure your breasts are emptied well at each feed or pumping session; you can express after breastfeeds to make sure,do not go longer tan 5 hours without milk removal - your baby at the breast sucking is the most effective but otherwise use a hand or electric pump,when your baby is feeding, use some breast compression to aid milk flow as this will also encourage more effective sucking,make sure you are drinking a lot of water, eating a good balanced diet and not missing any meals
,also ensure you are resting as much as possible between feeds.fenugreek seeds also helpful for the increse breastmilk production..barely malt or barley soup also helpful