Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My baby girl not sleep so long night time only 4-5 hrs sleep and day time 3-4 hrs sleep .any problem ples tell me.
Answer: Hello dear, every baby sleeping schedule is different, If baby looks active then nothing to worry. Start your baby bedtime routine — first full her stomach, baby body massage, the bath, the story and the cuddles. Also be sure your baby is getting enough sleep during the day to make up for lost sleep at night (it’s even harder for an overtired baby to settle down at night). Keep in mind, too, that sleep regression is temporary. Once your baby acclimates to her new developmental abilities, sleeping patterns should return to baseline.
Hope it helped, Take care ur little one...
Question: my baby dont sleep...she sleep only for 4-5 hrs a day....is it normal
Answer: Ur baby shud sleep atlst 14-18 hours...Following tips might be of help –
• Dim lights & have relaxing & calming effect on baby
• Instead of complete silence, you can try soft sounds or very soft music which will make the baby fall asleep quickly
• Maintain right room temperature
• Keep the surrounding clean & less of any distraction
• Make your child wear comfortable clothes at night
• Give your baby massage morning and once at night.
• check if baby if not having cold or congestion issue, as it can disturb sleep
• Feed your baby nicely for little longer so that once babys tummy is full, he feel sleepy
Question: Am getting sleep only 2-3 hrs in night... I won't get sleep in morning also
Answer: Hello! Insomnia is common during pregnancy. Try these home remedies for relief.
1. Have a habit of doing meditation and yoga.
2. Warm water bath before bed.
3. Drink Warm milk before bed .
4. Have some fenugreek seeds.
5. Eat bananas regularly
6. Avoid caffeine
7. Reduce stress in life and stay happy