Answer: Hello mam
If your a feeding mom try to Drop 2-3 drops of freshly expressed breastmilk or saline water into baby nose to clear nasal passages, let your baby inhale vapours of eucalyptus oil in hot water, a humidifier in room to maintain moisture, keep your baby head elevated while sleeping,clean your hands gently before feeding to avoid infection, cover the baby with warm clothes,apply Vicks on baby chest and feet rub slowly, wear socks to baby feet,give any hot soup like tomato or corn if your baby like to have it but don't force him,keep a cold cloth on forehead of baby which helps in keeping baby cool,gargling with salt water helps your baby in cough,give him warm water bath for soothing effect, feed him honey with warm water
Hoping a soon recovery of your kid
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Iam suffering from severe cough and cold. Any home remedies????
Answer: Hello dear...
To reduce cold and cough in pregnancy, follow these remedies it might be helpful for you...
Boil tulsi leaves with little pepper and water, reduces to half,have that water for one week,it will be more effective in reducing cough
Have vapourisation with little. Tulsi leaves or Vick's,it will reduce cold and cough
Drink water,soups ,milk in warm temperature..
Have milk with little pepper powder and palm sugar,best remedy for cold,can also have egg with little pepper and salt, for couple of days it will be effective
Drink chicken soup it will cure cold and cough soon
Question: my daughter suffering from cold plz give me home remedies
Answer: Before using these remedies make sure your baby are not allergic to anything and any severe throat cough should need medical advice .these remedies might not work well.
1. Eucalyptus oil apply on baby clothes near collar or on dry sheets . Sinarest vapo caps also works well.
2. Sleep the infants with head upwards direction using a soft pillow.
3. Mix 5 to 10 teaspoon of mustard oil with crushed garlic and ajwain seeds and tadka. After it is cooled, strain the mixture and store in a bottle. When needed, warm a little and apply on the child’s chest, forehead and back .
4. Vicks vapour rub(baby rub) for kids rub on the child’s feet and leave the socks on, it can also be applied on chest.
5. Mix the ginger juice with honey make a thin solution of just a quarter tsp of it give it to your toddler above 1 year.
6. You can make tulsi, ginger , cloves tea and give few tsp twice a day to your toddler.
7. Steam in every 3-4 hours.
8. Roast the Ajwain and take a soft muslin cloth and make a potli .. when warm apply gently on chest and back for chest congestion.
Question: my baby is suffering from cold cough Nd fever also plz recomed some home remedies
Hii use humidifer at home to.keep congestion free. Give baby tomato soup, besan sheera, oats, khichdi, dalia as meal. Massage baby with mustard infused with garlic and ajwain. This will make baby warm and losen the mucus, u can warm few peeled garlic and tie it in potli with ajwqin. Massage baby chest with it. Make sure potli temp. Is warm and berable. U can apply babyrub vicks in baby sole chest and back while sleeping. Give jayfal one pinch mixed in one spoon of milk to baby.u can also use saline drop for loosening the clogged nose.mucus And use buld syreinge to take out mucus as baby cant blow it.
Do warm the washroom by opening the shower for 10 mins. And then took ur baby inside washroom in that vapour.this will losen babies mucus.baby will takenout these mucus through potty so dont get worried if babies potty will.begreen in color.
Let baby take more rest.
I sincerely hope it helps. All the best.