Answer: In most cases your baby's vomiting will stop without treatment, but here are some things you can do to help him feel better:
• Make sure your child is drinking often. Frequent, small amounts work best.
• You can try an oral rehydration solution (ORS).
• Gradually start to offer your child regular foods after 6 hours with no vomiting.
• Offer your child solid foods if he or she was eating solids before. Offer crackers, toast, broths, mild soups, mashed potatoes, rice, and breads to your older child.
• Avoid high-fiber foods, such as beans, and foods with a lot of sugar, such as candy or ice cream.
• After talking to your child's doctor, you may give your older child an over-the-counter antinausea medicine,