Question: Please help I am suffering from severe cold.. Running nose please suggest some home remedy fast
Answer: Hello dear
During pregnancy, u need to be very careful how u have to treat ur cold so that it will not affect ur unborn baby.
Remedies for cold:
1. Garlic:During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey:raw, local honey is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial. Also helps alkalinize the body. Rich in vitamin C.
6. Use Coconut oil
7. Drink Homemade chicken soup
8. Gargle with Warm salt water