Similar Questions with Answers
Question: To sleep baby at night peacefully give some tips to sleep the baby...
Answer: Hii u Need to plan the day activity to make sure that baby sleep nicely at night. Plz follow the below routine.
1) keep baby engaged whole day. Take her out for evening walk or to play. Engage her in mental and physical activity so that baby will get tired.
2) give bedtime everyday if weather is favourable. That will make baby relaxed and make feel sleepy.
3) massage baby with mild lotion after bath. It helps to stimulate the most important nerves of the body so that baby sleep through the night.
4) involve in soothing and calm activity right before bedtime along with some relaxing music. Develop strong learning habits by singing lullaby or reading stories.
5) make separate pair of sleep cloth. Baby will associate them with sleep time. Make sure there is no toy around the bed and light is dim
These are my personal testimony and it really work. Do implement it. If u find the above advise useful plz press like button.
All the best.
Question: My baby is 9 months old now. I give her milk raab around 8:30 and she goes to sleep around 9:30. She often wakes up at night. I breastfeed her during night. After 2 am, she wakes up like every hour and 1.5 hour. Is there any tips that she doesn't wake up that much and can sleep through the night?
Answer: Dear baby wakes up because if hunger. See breastmilk is light and easy to digest for baby and that is why your baby is waking up frequently. So try to give formula milk at night when he is awake at 2 because formula milk is heavy and baby get full tummy with it. Once baby is full tummy he will not awake frequently..
Question: My 4 months baby doesn't sleep at night after every 1 hr he starts crying. When I put on my lap then he sleeps. What should I do
Answer: Shyd bo apki godi me Sona pasand krta hai.habit ho gyi uski godi me sone ki.ya toh usko koi problem hai may b stomach ache ya kuch aur.u should chk wheather he has sm problem or something else