Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My baby is 24day old she is having gas ND I had put hing on her stomach but still she is having problem plz help me
Answer: Try these Tips
• Swaddling. Wrapping baby up tight can soothe your gassy baby by mimicking the coziness of the womb.
• Rocking or bouncing. As with swaddling, O’Connor says, the motion of rocking or bouncing simulates the environment in your uterus, helping to relax baby.
• Using a pacifier. “Almost all babies will find some baby gas relief by sucking on a pacifier,” O’Connor says, because the sucking action releases endorphins that will soothe baby.
• Infant massage. Simply rubbing baby’s belly may be helpful, since massage can help calm the nerve signals in baby’s immature intestines.
• Encouraging movement. If your gassy baby is in severe discomfort, try the “baby bike ride.” Lay baby on his or her back and move the legs in an up-and-down pedaling motion. This helps move gas along physically, but also helps soothe and calm nerves in the intestines.
Question: My baby is very restless and does not sleep on the bed. She only sleeps on my arms Nd as soon as I put her on the bed she wakes up. Please advice. Thanks
Chote bacho ko time jagta aap ke schedule pe adjust hone ke liye kuch samay layega. Best thing to do is aap baby ke schedule pe adjust hojaye. It ll take your baby 3 to 6 months to sleep in the night. Aap ko rest ki jarorath hai or u ll get frustrated soon. Ghoosa ya mood swings shuro hoge aur aap ki breast milk ki supply par bhi affect hoga.Hope I helped
Question: My baby is 36 days old n she steches her body a lot n she is very restless through out day n night too... any suggestions
Answer: Hi,don't worry it's normal.
If the baby is restless you should check on these points
Weather the baby is hungry
Weather the baby is wet as they feel uncomfortable ,so you should change their diapers frequently and keep that area if baby dry and clean
Weather baby is feeling hot or cold like if the weather is hot and if the baby is wearing too many layer of clothes ,he baby feels sweaty and uncomfortable.
Similarly sometimes baby feels more cold so you should keep a check on this.