Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My baby is 3 mnths 27 days old.she is suffering from throat infection..she sounds like severely infected,what todo?any home remedy pls
Answer: At this age please don't try any home remedy. Consult u r doctor he will guide u properly
Question: my baby is suffering from cold n also vomit like sticky milk .. cough in throat sounds some like
Answer: Before using these remedies make sure your baby are not allergic to anything and any severe throat cough should need medical advice .these remedies might not work well.
1. Eucalyptus oil apply on baby clothes near collar or on dry sheets . Sinarest vapo caps also works well.
2. Sleep the infants with head upwards direction using a soft pillow.
3. Mix 5 to 10 teaspoon of mustard oil with crushed garlic and ajwain seeds and tadka. After it is cooled, strain the mixture and store in a bottle. When needed, warm a little and apply on the child’s chest, forehead and back .
4. Vicks vapour rub for kids rub on the child’s feet and leave the socks on, it can also be applied on chest.
5. Mix the ginger juice with honey make a thin solution of just a quarter tsp of it give it to your toddler above 1 year.
6. You can make tulsi, ginger , cloves tea and give few tsp twice a day to your toddler.
7. Steam in every 3-4 hours.
8. Roast the Ajwain and take a soft muslin cloth and make a potli .. when warm apply gently on chest and back for chest congestion.
Question: My 28days baby is having trouble breathing and sounds like he is having cold, also makes grunting sounds while sleeping also while being fed. What should i do?
Answer: If he has trouble breathing, keep him a little elevated when lying down. You can add eucalyptus oil to his bedding. If there is blockage, use nasal saline spray. If cold increases, humidify the room with a steamer. Dryroast ajwain seeds and tie in a piece of cloth. Make the baby inhale the fumes when it is not too hot.
Grunting is a sign of baby having reflux of milk. Make sure you burp the baby after every feed. Keep him elevated for about 20 mins after feed. Sometimes he may not burp, so u can keep him elevated for more time. While you are feeding, Keep his head higher than the rest of the body. If problem persists, consult a doctor.