2 months old baby

Question: My baby is suffering from cough what should I do

1 Answers
Answer: Pls take your little one to a pediatrician your baby is too young to be self medicated. You can try external remedies, roast ajwain and tie it in a muslin cloth, place near baby. Try baby rub (not vicks), use a humidifier in the room, can even cut onions and place in the room.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Suffering from Low lying placenta 😔 what should I do?
Answer: Low lying placenta is risky position of placenta as it is situated near the opening of uterus. You should take complete rest until your Placenta moves upward. Tk care.
»Read All Answers
Question: My baby is suffering from loose motion what should I do
Answer: Hi, during process of growing teeth causes loose motions in babies.give more foods containing starch, starchy foods are easily digested during diarrhea. give extra water to prevent dehydration.any milk and milk products are fine.ensure curd and banana in the diet, avoid spicy and oily foods.better to start econorm sachet.if not improving in 3 days, contact your pediatrician.take care of your baby
»Read All Answers
Question: My baby is suffering from cough since 20 days... What shall I do to treat him at home
Answer: Home remedies are actually not applicable for babies under 6 months. Please consult doctor if baby has chest congestion. you can apply warm mustard oil infused with ajwain and garlic on your baby's chest back throat palm and sole for 2 times a day. This will help to keep the body warm and prevent cold tendency..
»Read All Answers