Answer: It's important when babies starts solids should pass stool daily. Alternate days pooping is still normal but it should not be hard because this might be the start of constipation issue. The reason behind this low fibre food like rice, banana , carrot etc in diet.
1. Formula feed babies are more likely constipated than breast milk babies. So if baby is formula feed change the brand.
2. Cut down other milk made items like kheer etc for few days
3. Give Apple puree with skin, pear puree with skin and prunes juice.
4. Soak raisin overnight and give that water next morning.
5. Boil pomegranate peel in water and give that water.
6. Include rich fibre diet like oats and lots of water.
7. Massage the baby belly with warm oil.
8. Warm water bath.
9. Include curd, salads,buttermilk in baby diet.
10. More liquid diet.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: my 1 year old baby is suffering from constipation please tell some home remedies
Answer: Raisins are one of the best home remedies for baby constipation. Raisins are the good source of minerals like calcium, iron, potassium, and magnesium. It is one of the easy to use home remedy in treating constipation problem. Raisins really help to regulate the bowel movement.
Take 5 – 6 black raisins, wash it well.Now in a saucepan, add ½ cup water and raisins. Bring it to a good boil, simmer the flame and let it reduce til its half in quantity.Now allow it to cool down, mash the raisins with a masher or with clean hands.Strain it through a strainer and give this solution to your baby early in the morning.Continue until your baby passes stool comfortably.
Question: 4 mnths pregnant. M suffering from constipation last 10 days ..tell me some home remedy.
Answer: Hello dear. One of the main reasons for constipation during pregnancy is an increase in the hormone progesterone.
Here are a few foods that might help fight constipation :
Hope this information was helpful.
Question: My baby is 10month old he suffering from constipation please tell me remedy to solve constipation
Answer: Hi dear. Give plenty of water, fruit juices and soups. Give foods that are rich in fiber such as oats, wheatbran, etc. Give prunes. They are natural mild laxative. Also give plums. Give foods in a semi solid consistency. Keep breastfeeding along with solid foods