Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hello everyone.. My 10 months old baby is refusing to take my breast milk since last 3 days.. Please give me suggestions what to do
A baby refusing feed can.be very stressful for the mother.
In most cases breast refusal is temporary.
However please check these points as well.
1) Breast is engorged and difficult for baby to feed.
2) Baby is full and doesnt want feed, in this case follow hid cues.
3) Skin to skin contact play a major role in feeding.
4) The flow of your milk, in the first few weeks the flow is more, and tough to handle for the baby.
5) you can change position of feeding once and check.
6) Weather can affect feeding.
Reasons can be the above, please see to them.
Hope this helps!
Question: My baby is refusing milk from last two days. Especially refusing breastfeeding.. what can be the reason?? M really worried.. my milk is coming, she is hungry but still she is refusing. Plss help
Answer: Hello dear
It is a matter of concern if ur baby is not drinking milk. If the situation is right from the time of birth, it means that he is having a kind of difficult breastfeeding and this is sometimes obvious while sometime mysterious too.
1. Sometimes baby finds difficulty in breathing, so they refuse to drink milk.
2. The child might be suffering from any kind of pain like ear infection or any other discomfort.
3. If your baby refuses to drink milk and you have found out other issues, see whether he is allergic to milk or not.
4. Sometimes the child is not feeling well and so he refuses to drink milk.
5. Sometimes the mother is unaware and the milk flow either is too much or too slow due to which the child refuses to drink milk.
Question: My baby got cold and from last two days she is not feeding mother milk and i have to use bottle.. please suggest some... What can i do
Answer: When babies fall sick they won't drink milk. it's natural. Consult doctor and get medicine for cold. It will heal cold. Once the baby is ok, then the baby will drink milk properly
Question: hi my 4 month old baby is refusing to take breasr milk. pls suggest some idea
Answer: I think your baby start teething
How to relieve ur child when he or she start teething
Give ur baby clean, wet, cool wash cloth to chew on. Cold objects easy the pain and reduce the urge to chew. If ur baby dont like to chew the cloth give him or her teether.
Give ur baby only mashed food.
U can gently massage ur baby's gums with clean finger or cold teething ring.
Give ur baby pain reliever prescribed by doctor.
Give ur baby extra love and play with him or her.
Do not give any medicine without asking ur doctor.
Do not use clove oil on gums.
Do not give hard food.
Do not irritate him or her.