Similar Questions with Answers
Question: my baby is passing green watery stool
Answer: Hello ma'am,
Green stool is common for infants .
1) deit - children digestive system function more quickly than adult .
Green stool could be the result of eating lots of leafy green vegetables of mother .
3) Medication And Supplements - baby poo green may turn due to iron supplement and vitamin
4) food poisoning - child’s digestive system is extremely sensitive to a large variety of different food.
1) avoid green vegetables
2) avoid giving cow milk to the child
3) if ur child is allergic reaction u can figure out which food is cause of reaction.
Question: My baby got 10 weeks vaccination today and she is passing watery stool since evening.. Is this normal..?
Answer: Hi mam yes it is normal you don't need to worry and it should be alright next day if it continues more than three days you can consult the doctor as of now you don't need to worry and please give more feeding to keep the babies body hydrated and also continue the medicine prescribed by doctor for fever
Question: My baby is on exclusively breastfed and passing watery or pasty type stool similar to diarrhea in addition to this he is passing stool after every feed . Is it normal?
Answer: As long as you're exclusively breastfeeding, anything with the baby is normal. Passing stool depends on how the baby's digestive system is developing. There's nothing to worry.