Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My baby is 30days she isnt latching so m pumping and giving her milk is it ok to pump and giv milk every time n do pumping reduces milk supply
Answer: Yes you can give.
No pumping won't reduce milk supply, in fact it increases lactation
Question: My baby is not latching and taking breast milk..i am pumping..please suggest methods to inc. milk supply
Answer: For increasing breast milk add following in your diet
1. Shatavari powder with milk twice a day day.
2. Add methi in your diet in any form might it be Methi sabji, Methi with water, Methi laddu, methu pills etc.
3. lots of garlic and ghee in your diet your diet in your diet.
4. Drink lots of water at least 2 to 3 litre of water of water litre of water of water litre of water of water you can hacv ajwain water, in jeera water or Methi water whatever it is.
5.have masoor dal twice a day.
6. Dry roast jeera powder and mix it in rayta.
7.add daliya, oats in breakfast with milk ot salted as you like it.
8.add drynfruits in your diet too.
9. Have fruits or fruit juice.
Milk production depends on demand and supply theory so try latching your baby as much as you can.
Question: My baby is 16 days old.he wasnt latching well as i have flat nipples.so i am pumping breast milk and giving it to him in bottle.when will he start drinking my breast milk??
Answer: Keep trying he wil definitely suck your Brest milk
Bottle se nai dijiye directly pilaye pump karke mera khud bhi tha but now main bahoot achhe se feed kara patti hu aur nipple flat se jyada problem ni hot baby aurela pakdta.