Similar Questions with Answers
Question: my baby is 42 days old, i giv both fm and bm. how to increase bm.
Answer: 1. Water : Water is not a food, but it is the most essential aspect of ensuring you’ll have an adequate milk supply. You need have adequate amount of water to stay hydrated—8 glasses (64 ounces) of fluid each day is an absolute must. In the early stages of your breastfeeding journey it’s a necessity to have a bottle of water next to where you’re going to nurse. Make a habbit of having a glass of water before and after feed.
2. Fenugreek seeds (methi) : Methi is a greate source to increase breastmilk supply. Fenugreek seeds are a source of healthy vitamins that are good for lactating mums such as omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fats are important for your baby’s brain development.Methi can also be added to many dishes, especially vegetables, and meat dishes and can be used while making paranthas, pooris or stuffed rotis. Soak few methi seeds in a glass of water overnight and have it in morning empty stomach.
3. Fennel seeds : Another natural remedy for increasing milk supply. They are also given to new mums to help prevent gas and colic in their baby. The logic is that since fennel seeds are used by adults to ease tummy upsets and aid digestion, the benefits of fennel can be passed to a baby through the breastmilk. There is no research to back either of these beliefs but many mums feel that fennel seeds have helped them or their baby.
4. Oatmeals : Another way to increases milk supply. It not only helps to maintain the mum weight but also rich in fibre and other vitamins. It helps the body to release oxytocin (a hormone involved in milk production). Take 4 scoops of oatmeal in warm water with added honey satify your taste bud as well.
5. Banana: Banana rich nutrition value also helps to increase breast milk supply. Have 2 banana followed by glass of milk.
6. Cumin Seeds: Cumin seeds are said to improve digestion and provide relief from constipation, and acidity.Have a spoon of cumin seeds with a tsp of sugar once or twice a day just after having a glass of milk.
7. Lactonic Granules: Add 2 scoops of granules in a glass of milk thrice a day.
Question: Can we give bm and fm both back to back? My baby is 15days old and i feel bm is not sufficient for her as she is crying badly . My doc says no to fm. Plz suggest what to do?
Answer: Yes u can feed BM one feed and nxt feed u can give FM I did that . so baby has variety also and baby will not be hungry also. But not back to back
Question: My baby is two months old.....pls she is on both bm and FM.... pls suggest at what proportion I have to give lactogen..for 90 ml how many scoops and for ,60 ml how many scoops and for 30 ml how many scoops
Answer: hello dear... for the number of scoop will be
Hope this will help you