Question: My baby has gas issues. She is 2months old. Any remedy to reduce it
Answer: Hello dear...
Since your baby is in breastfeeding, mother's diet play an vital role in digestion process, so it should fullfill baby's need
Mother's should take food in regular intervals, you can 5-6 small meals, will helps to reduce gas. Please don't Starve yourself,it will increase the problem
Take fiber rich diet, comprises of wholegraibs,cereals, millets
Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, you can also take veg with high water content like pumpkin, cucumber, raddish,plantain stem,celery,it can taken in the form of soups,salads,sabji
Avoid caffeine,cold drinks,packed foods,deep fried items
Keep yourself hydrated,drink 10 - 12 glasses of water, you can also have fruit juice too
Drink butter milk will reduce dehydration and releives for constipation
Intake of figs and prunes will help your baby releive in constipation
Boil water with ajwan seed ,and then drink,it helps a lot for indigestion.
If you started giving water to your baby, feed him with little warm water.
Question: My baby 2months old gastric problem
Answer: Try these Remedies
• Swaddling. Wrapping baby up tight can soothe your gassy baby by mimicking the coziness of the womb.
• Rocking or bouncing. As with swaddling, O’Connor says, the motion of rocking or bouncing simulates the environment in your uterus, helping to relax baby.
• Using a pacifier. “Almost all babies will find some baby gas relief by sucking on a pacifier,” O’Connor says, because the sucking action releases endorphins that will soothe baby.
• Infant massage. Simply rubbing baby’s belly may be helpful, since massage can help calm the nerve signals in baby’s immature intestines.
• Encouraging movement. If your gassy baby is in severe discomfort, try the “baby bike ride.” Lay baby on his or her back and move the legs in an up-and-down pedaling motion. This helps move gas along physically, but also helps soothe and calm nerves in the intestines.
Question: Mam my baby is 2months old she is not going to potty since 2days she is on both Brest feed and buffalo milk please suggest any remedy?
Answer: Plz avoid buffalo milk or cows milk in initial 6 months
If possible give only breast feeding
If not sufficient give formula feeds
Babys kidney wont hve the ability to handle cows milk or buffalo milk in initil 6 months..
Atleast dilute much with water and give if at all not able to avoid ..
If baby is urinating its ok can wait fr few more days fr potty