Answer: 1. Use belly support belt.
2. Concentrate more belly exercise
3. Heat 3 glass of water, put one inch of ginger finely chopped. 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped, 1/4 tsp of grounded pepper, 1tsp grounded black jeera, 1tsp sombu, 10 Tulsi leaves. Boil it nicely and make it to 2 glass. Switch off the flame. Add lime juice and honey. Drink the mixture early Mrng b4 taking breakfast and after taking dinner. Drink it in lukewarm state.
3. Drink one glass of hot water b4 and after taking every meals.
4. Take 1 litre bottle and fill the bottle with fresh water. Slice the 1 lemon with peel, take few fresh mint leaves, Tulsi leaves, 1tsp fenugreek, 1tsp jeera and 1tsp sombu. Put all these ingredients inside the bottle and fill it with water. Drink that water daily. If water gets over u can refill it. U shd change the ingredients every 24hrs.
5. Avoid outside foods & junk foods. Eat healthy foods and intake lots of fruits.
6. Go for walking daily atleast for one hour.
7. Twice a week soak some horse gram in a water for 2 to 3hrs. Pressure cook it. Drain the water, add some salt and pepper in that water mixture and drink it. Make the horse gram as a sundal and have it like a evening snack.
Answer: Hello dear
Here are some ways in which you can reduce tummy naturally:
1. Eat healthy
2. Drink plenty of water
3. Breastfeeding: You will have to breastfeed your baby exclusively for the first six months after a C-section. This will help to reduce the belly fat
4. Do physical exercises
5. Walk daily for atleast 30 minutes.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My stomach is looking like a 5th month pregnant plz suggest me how to reduce my stomach
Answer: It is normal पानी में कोई कैलोरी नहीं होता है। लेकिन इसे शरीर को हजम करने में कैलोरी खर्च करना पड़ता है। चर्बी, आप के शरीर में एक प्रकार की जमा कैलोरी है। पानी सिर्फ आप के शरीर में जमा चर्बी को ही काट का नहीं हटाता है बल्कि शरीर में जमा विषैले पदार्थों और हानिकारक टॉक्सिक पदार्थो को भी बहार निकलता है।
पानी एक और महत्वपूर्ण कार्य करता है। ये आप के शरीर की मेटाबोलिज्म को भी बढ़ा देता है। यानी की आप जो आहार ग्रहण करती हैं, आप का शरीर उसे बढे हुए मेटाबॉलिज्म के कारण कैलोरी में बदल देता है।
जब मेटाबॉलिज्म कमजोर होता है तो आहार शरीर में कैलोरी में बदलने की बजाये वासा के रूप में एकत्रित हो जाता है।
आप पानी को कई रूप में ग्रहण कर सकती हैं, जैसे की मिल्कशेक, ताज़ा फलो का रस, सूप आदि।
Question: my baby is 2.5 months old plz suggest how to reduce my belly i had a normal delivery....
Answer: Hello! You can try these tips:
Belly wrapping:it is the most old fashioned and effective way of toning your abdominal muscles as it is believed that the compression which maternity belts and tucks put on your abs may help the uterus to regain its normal size much sooner.
Go green tea: Green tea is a good option for reducing your belly as it is known to aid fat burning process.
Massage can be very useful in reducing your belly fat, A massage can target the particular cellulite laden area which needs more attention. Massaging in those areas can distribute and release the fat into the body for absorption.
Warm Water: A warm glass of water in the morning can help you to flush out toxins, it also increase the temperature of our body which therefore increase the metabolic rate and increased metabolic rate burns more calories.
cabbage in your diet: Adding the green vegetable cabbage in your diet can help you in decreasing your post pregnancy belly fat in many ways.
Question: My nany is 5 month old how to reduce the belly ..i a. Look like pregnant
Answer: It may take some time and also some regular exercises and diet to get back to your shape again. why don't you try for brisk walking daily one hour followed by 10 to 15 minutes Surya Namaskar. That's really helpful. also avoid eating 6 carbohydrate completely and eat lots of protein rich food like egg Fish chicken soya chunks paneer and of course yoghurt and milk in your regular diet Hope it will help.