Similar Questions with Answers
Question: 7 months baby is finding it hard to poop and doing hard poop
Answer: It's important when babies starts solids should pass stool daily. Alternate days pooping is still normal but it should not be hard because this might be the start of constipation issue. The reason behind this low fibre food like rice, banana , carrot etc in diet.
1. Formula feed babies are more likely constipated than breast milk babies. So if baby is formula feed change the brand.
2. Cut down other milk made items like kheer etc for few days
3. Give Apple puree with skin, pear puree with skin and prunes juice.
4. Soak raisin overnight and give that water next morning.
5. Boil pomegranate peel in water and give that water.
6. Include rich fibre diet like oats and lots of water.
7. Massage the baby belly with warm oil.
8. Warm water bath.
9. Include curd, salads,buttermilk in baby diet.
10. More liquid diet.
Question: My baby is doing hard poop ND he cries while pooping.. What would I give him to get relief
Answer: 1. Increase Water Consumption. Whether your baby is breast or bottle fed, it's easy to assume she's getting enough water due to a primarily liquid diet.
2. Offer Fruit Juice
3. Feed High-Fiber Foods
4. Give Your Baby “Bicycle Legs”
5. Try a Different Brand of Formula
6. Take Your Baby's Temperature
7. Massage Her Tummy
8. Give Him a Warm Bath.
Question: My baby is 8.5 month old and he has to much constipation,he is doing very hard potty
Answer: Give him gripe water alternative days.you get that in medical shops.safe to give babies