Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My baby is 2 months old..
And from last 2 days he is not doing potty..
What should I do?
Answer: Massage the stomach with hot water or hot coconut oil... Feed the baby hot water....
Question: My son is one year old from 3 to 4 days he is not doing potty what to do
Answer: Hello! It is important that babies atleast poop every alternate day. If they do not poop after two days also, it might result in constipation. Try these tips for some help.
1. Formula fed babies can be more constipated then the breast fed. For formula fed babies you need to change the formula brand.
2.Cut down milk items from the diet like milkshakes or kheer.
3.Offer the baby apple puree and pear puree with the skin and also give prune juice.
4. Soak 5-6 raisins over night. Give the smashed raisins water next day morning.
5. Boil pomegranate peels in water and give the water.
6. Give high fiber diet like oats and include lots of water.
7. Also include curd and chaas in the diet.
8. Give a massage on the belly with warm oil.
9. Give a warm bath and make the baby sit in the tub of warm water.
Question: My 9 month old baby boy is doing watery potty from last two days 3-4 times . He is teething also . What should I do
Answer: Is the poop lose
How many times a day
Lose motions may happen to several reasons like
New food introduction
Give baby warm water with sugar and salt added it helps to control motions and rehydrates your baby
Give lots of fluid such as water juices buttermilk coconut water chawal ka pani dal ka pani
If you are giving breast feed give little more
If it doesn't come down talk to your doctor
Avoid spicy food
Avoid oily food
If baby doesn't have fever and baby is active need not worry