Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My baby is of 7 days and so thin what can i do to gain weight?
Answer: Baby is completely depend on mother's milk. So try to make ur diet healthy. Baby get all nutrients through mother's breastmilk. If your diet will be healthy ur baby growth automatically will be increased. Try to feed every 2 hours.
Take care ur little one.....
Question: my baby is of 10 dayz.His weight is vry low.plz suggest fr weight gain
Answer: Babies vary in shape and size as much as grown-ups do, and how much weight your baby gains each month can vary depending on factors like genetics, how much she's fed, and whether she's getting breast milk or formula. For example, exclusively breastfed babies typically gain weight faster in the first two months than formula-fed babies. Here are some rough guidelines you can use to gauge that your baby's on track:
• Till 1 month - Remember that most babies lose some weight during the first few days of life, but usually regain this weight over the next few days so that within a week to 10 days they're back to their original birth weight.
• 1 to 4 months: Babies usually gain 1 1/2 to 2 pounds and grow 1 to 1 1/2 inches each month
• By 6 months: Most babies have doubled their birth weight.
• By 12 months: Most babies have usually tripled their birth weight and will have grown 9 to 11 inches from their original birth length.
• By 24 months: Most babies have quadrupled their birth weight and will have grown 14 to 16 inches from their birth length.
Question: My baby girl is not interested in eating anythng.she has vry weak health. What should i do?
Answer: Hello dear
Your Baby will not eat anything in just one time. You have to keep Patience.
Feed him when he is playing one one bite.
Or he is watching cartoon or doing some other activity.
In every 2 hour feed youe baby something healthy.
If it takes half an hour to feed your baby then its just ok that his tummy should be full.
For example If he likes sweet then make Sweet chapati.
Make things different for him according to his tastes and likes, it will be more exciting for him to eat something new.
First divert his mind in any activities and feed him one one bite.
I hope it will Help.