Answer: Foods Which You Can Introduce to Your 6 Months Old Baby Breast milk or formula milk Mashed banana Stewed appleWell steamed and pureed vegetables like carrots, sweet potato, pumpkin , french beans Pulse soup (moong dal ka pani)Rice Water (Chawal ka pani)Homemade single-grain cereals like rice, barley, oats mixed with breastmilk or formula milkSteamed and pureed fruits like pear, avocado, peach, chikoo.You can try the homemade vegetable soup for your baby.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi mam am 25 th week pregnant today i found blood in my stool am Worried about dis can u pls help me out wit dis
Answer: Hi dear it must be happening due to constipation.
Drink more water every day.Have lots of fruits and veggies every day. Buy a squatty potty. Need a new iron supplement .Drink lemon juice and prune juices. | Take high fibre food .Get a probiotic supplement like yoghurt.Do exercises and Set your bathroom time .U can also use stool softener
Question: My baby is 61 days old, and now m suffering from severe constipation. Would u plz help me out??
Answer: Hello! Constipation is common after delivery. Try these home remedies for some relief.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate the stool.
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of water. Cook till the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in the morning before eating anything else.
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
13. Consult ayurvedic doctor for medication.
Question: My baby iz now 1year old but he is nt start walking i m so worried plzz help me out
Answer: Hello! Don't worry, some babies do take time in milestones. It is normal and nothing to worry about. Babies can start walking anytime within 18 months of pregnancy.