Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My baby is 28 days old and whenever he is not breast feeding ..he cries alot
Answer: Dear mostly baby cries for feed because new born babies need frequent feeding because of small stomach and frequent urination. Gas can also be a reason so apply some hing mixed in water on baby's abdomen and do some mild hot compress. This will give baby some relief and he will stop crying.
Question: should I start rice water to my 3 month old baby? As he is not taking breast milk after 6 pm. And he cries a lot.. Any suggestions??
Answer: No you should not give even water to baby under 6 months.. milk is the only thing to be given to infants.. of your breast milk is not sufficient then try increase its production by following good diet and frequently feeding ur baby. Or else consult a doctor and feed him with formula milk along with your breast milk
Question: I m given formula milk and my milk also to my baby as he cries a lot. But from few days he is not taking my milk.
Answer: Hello dear
It is a matter of concern if ur baby is not drinking milk. It means that he is having a kind of difficult breastfeeding and this is sometimes obvious while sometime mysterious too.
1. Sometimes baby finds difficulty in breathing, so they refuse to drink milk.
2. The child might be suffering from any kind of pain like ear infection or any other discomfort.
3. If your baby refuses to drink milk and you have found out other issues, see whether he is allergic to milk or not.
4. Sometimes the child is not feeling well and so he refuses to drink milk.
5. Sometimes the mother is unaware and the milk flow either is too much or too slow due to which the child refuses to drink milk.