Question: My baby is nine month old how much and how many times should i feed her and give her meals
Answer: Feed him between the gap of 2 hours like from 8 to 8 feed him solids nd at night give her milk
Question: How much and how many times should I feed and meal my 14 months old baby? She is weak so plz suggest the meals for her.
Answer: as a mother, the biggest struggle is to prepare a healthy meals for our kids. Your baby is now 15 month old, so try giving him everything what you eat apart from his daily regular meals.
Few are the food items which are really essential for the kid's mental and physical development are :
1. Ragi is very rich in calcium and high in fibre.
It's really beneficial for you babies growing bones. There is no cereal whose calcium content is close or ragi.
Get manna ragi rich and boil it in a milk for 3 mins. The healthy porridge is ready.
You can make ragi roti, ragi cookies, ragi dosa, ragi idli, ragi shake.
2. Eggs are rich in protein. Babies need higher in take of protein than adults. If your baby is allergic to egg then try giving Lentils like kidney beans, chana daal, moong daal which has high protein.
3. Fruits are always excellent source of nutrition.
Try giving avocados, grapes, banana, apple, orange, papaya. Make a shake with a glass of milk with the choice of your fruit.
4. Vegetables are rich in vitamins A to K. Dark colours and green leafy vegetables are rich in vitamins and Calcium. Try boiling all the vegetables in pressure cooker with little salt and pinch of black pepper. Then grind it to make a thick paste.
Or you can just toss all the cut vegetables in a lil bit oil. It will be a good finger snacks.
5. Try adding sweet potato and pumpkin in your kid's diet. These two are know as power house of nutrition.
6. Yoghurt, milk and cheese are rich in calcium, potassium and vitamin D. Yoghurt can help regulate your digestive system and prevent diarrhea and constipation.
7. Dry fruits. If your kid is not eating it then you can just make dry fruit powder by grinding it and then mix it in a glass of milk or in his favourite porridge.
Hope this helps
Question: Hi my baby is 7 months old. How many times should I feed baby and how many meals a day?
Answer: Hi dear as you baby 7 months old give two times solid food and four to five times milk feed. Early morning ,breakfast ,late afternoon and bedtime you should give your baby milk feed. In lunch and dinner give your baby semi solid or solid food. In the late morning around 11:00 a.m. give your baby fruits juice like pomegranates. Hope it helps.