Answer: Hello dear
If ur baby is having cold and cough then
Following remedies u can try:
1. Steam: Breathing moist air helps loosen the mucus in the nasal passages.
2. Lots of rest: When your child rests, he's healing, which is exactly what he needs to do.
3. Saline drops and bulb syringes : Using a bulb syringe works best for young babies, especially if a stuffy nose interferes with breastfeeding or bottle-feeding.
4. Extra fluids:Drinking plenty of fluids prevents dehydration, thins your child's nasal secretions, and flushes them out.
5. a cool-mist humidifier will help loosen mucus
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Plz help me iam suffering from cough and cold .. whole night i couldn't sleep because of cough..
Answer: Hello dear, you can try this for cough,cold and fever. Take naps, sleep through the night, and sit down to relax. These are great ways to give your body much needed down time. Drink water, juice, or broth to add necessary fluid. try eating small portions often. Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips. Suck on ice chips, drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt water.
Mix honey, ginger juice and apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and take it. It will help to cure cold, cough and sore throat. Homemade lemonade, bone broth, herbal teas, coconut water and this special electrolyte drink are all fantastic. Stay away from caffeine as this can further dehydrate you..
It is important to call your doctor if your symptoms are causing you to stop eating or sleeping, or if they last for more than a couple of days without improving. It is also important to consult your physician if you develop a fever that is 102° Fahrenheit or greater....
Hope it helped Take care urself...
Question: My son is suffering from cold and cough, not able to sleep at night, what to do for his comfort?
Answer: Keep heights under the neck if he is more than one year you can use baby rub.get him a steam bath..if it is very seviour consult the doctor immediately because this is the season of cold n cough.
Question: i am 8 months pregnant. suffering from acute cough. unable to sleep whole night. please help
Answer: When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. In addition, your illness may last longer.
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.