Similar Questions with Answers
Question: suffering from constipation.what to do
Answer: Eat banana
Eat soaked raisins overnight and eat in morning with water
Drink plenty of water
Drink tender coconut
Avoid heat food items like Chicken, crab and prawns and brinjal
Avoid bakery and maida food items
Question: My baby is twenty months old and is suffering from constipation please tell me what to do?
Answer: Hello dear
Remedies for ur baby:
Boost your child's fiber intake. Give her plenty of whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. Offer apricots, plums, peas, beans, broccoli and, of course, prunes. If she doesn't like the taste of prunes, try adding prune juice to her milk: Just 1 ounce of prune juice in half a cup of milk is very effective.
Question: my baby is suffering from cold. He is 7 months old. please tell remedies to cure......
Answer: 1) Roast 2-3 cloves of garlic & few pinches of jeera in tawa for a minute. The smell of this mixture will help relieve cold
2) If you are still breastfeeding, apply breast milk on nose
3) Give mild steam
4) Keep baby’s head elevated while sleeping
5) Can apply saline water, it helps to clear stuffy nose
6) Gently apply & massage with warm sarso tail with ajwain in it
7) Give kaada of tulsi, adrak juice & honey