Similar Questions with Answers
Question: my baby is not sleeping.. he has hardly slept 1 hr since last 7 hrs. he is 4 months old.. is this sleep regression? what to do ?
Answer: Following tips might be of help –
• Dim lights & have relaxing & calming effect on baby
• Instead of complete silence, you can try soft sounds or very soft music which will make the baby fall asleep quickly
• Maintain right room temperature
• Keep the surrounding clean & less of any distraction
• Make your child wear comfortable clothes at night
• Give your baby massage morning and once at night.
• check if baby if not having cold or congestion issue, as it can disturb sleep
• Feed your baby nicely for little longer so that once babys tummy is full, he feel sleepy
Question: my baby is 6 days old,he sleeps whole day and whole night,he hardly drinks milk..what to do?
Answer: hello.. dear many congratulations for parenthood.. generally new borns will sleep more during day and night time.. you need wake him up and feed him for every 3 hours..and take burp as well..
Question: Hi my baby is four months old he was sleep at nyt calmly buy he was not sleeping in day time he sleep only 1 or 2 hours in day and he was not showing much interest on feeding but its pee count is 6 + plz give me a suggestion wt is the correct sleeping scudule of the 4 months old baby
Answer: 4 mon old child will not sleep much in the day time. Maybe 5 hrs throughout day . It's not showing much interest on feeding . Child is exploring the world paying attention to all other things unlike till 3 mon. And babies demand feed to be given until urine output and weight gain is normal