4 months old baby

Question: my baby is 5 months allergy in face ,suggest me remedy

2 Answers
Answer: hi, for allergy it is best to consult a doctor. After proper check up only one can give medicine. Don't worry ur baby will be fine soon. Take care
Answer: check doc pls .
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi.....remedy for face allergy ??
Answer: Hie Face allergy as in If it's severe consult your gynaclogist to the earliest And always have well cooked meals and boiled water
»Read All Answers