Similar Questions with Answers
Question: my baby is 4mnths old he is having cold and cough what should I do
Cold are caused by viruses, climate changes and infections since the baby is only 4 months old, you try the following to give some relief.
1. Use saline water if the nose is stuffed- Saline water is best in stuffed nose it helps loosen the mucus.
2. Give her plenty of Breast milk-Breast milk is everything your baby needs now to take the germ out through pee.
3.You can give steam bath-steam bath also loosens the mucus and gets drained out from nostrils.
4. Musterd oil massage on the chest and feet-If the oil suits the baby please rub it on the chest and feet to generate heat this too will help loosen the mucus.
5. Elevate the baby upright so that he can breathe easyily and while sleeping make the pillow also a little elevated.
Please consult the Paed before giving any medicine.
*Steam n nasoclear drops.
Steam 3-4 times a day - hold him and sit in a steamy bathroom (run a hot shower). Also, holding him upright as much as possible will keep him comfortable.
Saline nasal sprays are good too and will help keep nasal passages moist and loosen the mucus.
*apply babyvicks on clothes bedsheets for some relief.
*If you are massaging massage with warm oil...that also bring relief
*you can give ajwain sek in a potli too.
Hope this helps!
Question: My baby is 5 months old..... He is having cold cough .... What should I do
Answer: Hii dear it is quite common for babies . Don't worry. As soon as season changes kids do catch such seasonal fever. After the age of 5 yrs baby immunity will get strong and they will not fall sick often.use humidifer at home to.keep congestion free. . Massage baby with mustard infused with garlic and ajwain. This will make baby warm and losen the mucus, u can warm few peeled garlic and tie it in potli with ajwqin. Massage baby chest with it. Make sure potli temp. Is warm and berable. u can also use saline drop for loosening the clogged nose.mucus And use buld syreinge to take out mucus as baby cant blow it.
Question: my baby is having little cough what should i do...
Answer: Home remedies for cough:
1. Saline drops and bulb syringes :When kids are too young to blow their nose well, saline drops or a bulb syringe can clear his nose. Using a bulb syringe works best for young babies, especially if a stuffy nose interferes with breastfeeding or bottle-feeding.
2.Steam: Breathing moist air helps loosen the mucus in the nasal passages. A warm bath has the added benefit of relaxing your child.
3. a cool-mist humidifier will help loosen mucus