Question:My baby is 7 months old he is doing green color watery potty is there any infection
Answer: Hello ma'am,
Green color potty is common in baby there are so many reason.
Green poo causes :-
1) deit - children digestive system function more quickly than adult .
Green stool could be the result of eating lots of leafy green vegetables.
3) Medication And Supplements - baby poo green may turn due to iron supplement and vitamin
4) food poisoning - child’s digestive system is extremely sensitive to a large variety of different food.
1) avoid green vegetables
2) avoid giving cow milk to the child
3) if ur child is allergic reaction u can figure out which food is cause of reaction.
Question:My 1 year old baby is not eating enough and his potty is green in color what does it mean
Answer: Hi.. Dear green stool is usually the result of a high quantity of leafy, green vegetables in mother's diet.If food moves too quickly through the intestine, bile pigment can't break down sufficient lying, resulting in green frothy stool.
Nothing to worry, however, you can apply little asafoetida mixed in luke warm water on the tummy of your baby twice or thrice, it will give him/her some relief.
Question:My baby is 5mon old his potty is sometimes green in color he is in fm
Answer: Hello, I'm happy to help.
If stool has visible mucus or green in color it can be a sign of bacterial infections. It also happens if the baby is on more of formula milk. You can consult your pediatrician, so that the doctor would be able to treat this. Not to worry, your baby would be fine.