Answer: Hello, you can try giving saline drops in nose so that mucus will be cleared, you can keep the baby's head elevated , you can rub ajwain potli on the babies chest so that the mucus will be cleared . rest you can contact your doctor they might give you some medicine for the same .
Answer: Hello dear
Give steam to ur baby.
Heat mustard oil with ajwain and garlic and apply oil on baby's chest, feet, palm at night it will give very relief.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My baby suffering with severe cough. Wat to do. I am giving maxtra drops
Answer: Hello dear. I am sharing some home remedies which have always worked for my daughter. For cough..put some garlic cloves in a thread and make the child wear it like a neckpiece the garlic cloves should touch the chest it will help control the running nose,chest cogestion.
Also u can make an oil to massage at night. Take mustard oil and put methi dana,ajvain,garlic and neem leaves. Heat the oil till all dese ingredients are golden brown. Let it cool and strain the oil. Heat the oil when u use it. U can massage the chest ,back and feet with this oil before the child sleeps. Make sure to make the child wear socks after u massage with this oil it will double the effect.
Hope this all helps 😊
Question: my baby is having cold cough... m giving her alex junior... bt it's not working properly... wat should i do?
Before using these remedies make sure your baby are not allergic to anything and any severe throat cough should need medical advice .these remedies might not work well.
1. Eucalyptus oil apply on baby clothes near collar or on dry sheets . Sinarest vapo caps also works well.
2. Sleep the infants with head upwards direction using a soft pillow.
3. Mix 5 to 10 teaspoon of mustard oil with crushed garlic and ajwain seeds and tadka. After it is cooled, strain the mixture and store in a bottle. When needed, warm a little and apply on the child’s chest, forehead and back .
4. Vicks vapour rub(baby rub) for kids rub on the child’s feet and leave the socks on, it can also be applied on chest.
5. Mix the ginger juice with honey make a thin solution of just a quarter tsp of it give it to your toddler above 1 year.
6. You can make tulsi, ginger , cloves tea and give few tsp twice a day to your toddler.
7. Steam in every 3-4 hours.
8. Roast the Ajwain and take a soft muslin cloth and make a potli .. when warm apply gently on chest and back for chest congestion.
Question: Suggest me an effective drops for cold and cough....m giving maxtra oral drops to my child but it seems it's not working...
Answer: Hi dear,
Viral infections take their own time to go,no matter what you do.the medicines would only give temporary relief.so better try home remedies first.Viral infections such as cold and cough is a common thing,as their immune system is still.in developing stage.its better to start with home remedies and also avoid any over the counter medicines.following are the few home remedies you could use it for your baby now:
1-breastfeed often.it has natural antibodies that could help your baby to develop immunity and fight the viral infections
2- ajwain and garlic pouch.dry roast two cloves of garlic with a teaspoon of ajwain.cool it down and put it in a muslin cloth and make a pouch.keep this pouch next to baby cot.the fumes would help clearing congestion and nasal blockage.
3-warm mustard oil and rub some under feet and chest.this helps in clearing phlegm in chest.
Question: My baby is having diaper rashes doc has given ointment but still not cured.. Wat should I do
Keep your baby off diaper untill the rashes heal
Clean it with plain water and allow it to air dry
Apply moisturising lotion or coconut oil before putting on a fresh nappy
When your baby is off to sleep apply anti bacterial powder
You may apply rash free or any other rash cream
But boro plus worked for me it took 2 days to heal with help of boro plus
And for powder I opted for mother care or abzorb anti bacterial powder it helped too