Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My boy is 4 months 15 days old and his birth weight is 3.25 kg and now he weighs 5.1kg. I am really worried about his weight gain. He is completely on formula. pls can anyone guide?
Answer: Hii Baby suppose to gain 500gm per month and as per that your baby gained well so don't worry. But still for improving baby while baby is on breastfeeding sharing u the ways:
1) Sleep close to baby. this increase prolactin and frequency of nursing.
2) Do baby massage. That improve baby digestion and helps weight gain.
3) carry baby through out the day in baby carrier get as much skin to skin as u can.
4) nurse atleast after two hours and atleast once at night.
5) make sure u allowed baby to completely finish one side before offering another one. otherwise unbalance of fore and hindmilk is harmful for baby.
6) always offer second side even if he seems to be uninterested.
7) do massage of breast before offering milk so that a proper flow of milk can be received by baby.
Question: How my baby can gain wait he is 2 month old his weight is 4 kg
Answer: Hllo dear ur baby s 2 month old deae 2 months babies weight should be 4.4 to 7.0kg ur babies weight s 4 kg its low give bf after 2 2 hours .give bf 20 min each side do that foremilk nd hind milk go to baby its helpful in increasing weight .try it
Question: My baby is fully on formula milk so pls tells is it ok for his growth...
Answer: It's ok as long as the baby is comfortable with it and doesn't show any syptoms of indigestion or any other problem