Answer: A child is very young & can be moulded the way you want to with a little bit of efforts. Following tips might be of help –
• Dim lights & have relaxing & calming effect on baby
• Instead of complete silence, you can try soft sounds or very soft music which will make the baby fall asleep quickly
• Maintain right room temperature
• Keep the surrounding clean & less of any distraction
• Make your child wear comfortable clothes at night
• Give your baby massage morning and once at night.
• check if baby if not having cold or congestion issue, as it can disturb sleep
• Feed your baby nicely for little longer so that once babys tummy is full, he feel sleepy
Answer: If she starts crying before sleeping, put her in d cradle and move it back and forth..i'm doing the same for my LO
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I'm a mom of 45days old baby today we put injection for her and she starts crying a lot pls help what i want to do for her
Answer: Give him calpol paediatric drop 0.70 ml in each 6 hr and feed her properly.my paediatric doctor suggested same..it works for my baby.the medicine will reduce the fever and pain both
Question: My baby cries a lot loud before she gets into sleep..can someone help me on how to make her comfortable to sleep without crying...she cries very loudly that my entire flat is getting disturbed ..can anyone help me please ..i can't see her crying it s very hurting me
Answer: Before making her sleep give gripe water.give her light massage to her body n head before sleeping.see if she is not hungry.
Question: My baby cries a lot before going to sleep. How can i make her sleep with less or no crying?
Answer: Sing a lullaby. Swing it in ur arms and make a rhythmic sound.