Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi my son 2 month doing bottom green colour potty ?what wl b d reason
Answer: Hi,green color is not a good sign as it indicates imbalance between foremilk and hind milk
Also if the baby has too much of milk at one ho it leads to gas formation
Also it shows the sensitivity of mother to some food it
It is very p that mother should have this in her diet
Have adequate water
Have ginger in her food
Have fibrous food like green veggies and carrots
Have fruits like papaya and banana
Nuts like figs and prunes
Question: my baby ia 7 months old...still doing green potty! wht is d reason?
Answer: It can be that your baby is not digesting the milk properly.
Your baby's body may not be able to cope with the increased amount of lactose (milk sugar) from all the milk your baby is drinking. If your baby can't digest the increased amount of lactose properly, there will be more gas and water than usual in intestines. This will give cramping pains and runnier, green (often explosive) stools.
Question: my baby is doing green watery potty .... what to do
Answer: Hello ma'am ,
Sometimes baby start green poo it is common .
Green poo causes :-
1) deit - children digestive system function more quickly than adult .
Green stool could be the result of eating lots of leafy green vegetables.
3) Medication And Supplements - baby poo green may turn due to iron supplement and vitamin
4) food poisoning - child’s digestive system is extremely sensitive to a large variety of different food.
5) due to teething .
6) mother deit .
1) avoid green vegetables
2) avoid giving cow milk to the child
3) if ur child is allergic reaction u can figure out which food is cause of reaction.