Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I have heavy cold... Running rose.. Can I take tablets for running nose
Answer: Dear don't take any medicines without your gync permission
Question: My baby cold and running nose. What I should do
You can try these remedies
1.Breast milk can be fed to babies under 6 months will not require any other medicine
2. Make a paste with saffron or kesar and apply this at the bottom of your baby’s feet and on the forehead after dark as a tilak.
3.Roast ajwain and garlic cloves on a Tawa or pan. Put it in a potli and keep it near the baby's head or near the nose. It works wonders.
4.Heat mustard oil and add garlic let the oil cool apply on d baby’s feet
Hope this helps!
Question: My baby my baby 20 days old his nose is running. What should I do
Answer: Hello! you can try these home remedies
• Warm some coconut oil and camphor oil and then apply it in all parts of the baby’s body each and every night. This helps to bring quick infant runny nose relief for your baby. (Note: Do a small patch test before you apply in larger areas of body)
• Try giving some steam to the baby at home; this is going to remove the symptoms of cold without any medication.
• Heat small portions of mustard oil with garlic, celery seeds and asafoetida; then add somecamphor oil with the mixture and then massage this on the baby’s body two times a day.
• Put some roasted ajwain or celery seeds in a wrapped cloth and gently heat it for some time. Press the cloth lightly on the baby’s chest numerous times a day for clearing out the cold.