Question: Am feeling nausea so what medicine should I have take or any home remedy
Answer: Hi dear,
Nausea and vomiting as we know is quite common in pregnancy especially in 1st trimester.but some women can get in 2nd trimester and some continue till delivery.the pregnancy hormones to be blamed.but also depends on each body.many donot even get any nausea the entire pregnancy.how lucky!.no need to worry much about your own weight,your baby will be safe and can get nutrients from your saved storage. You can help yourself during nausea by following the tips:
1- eat smaller meals.but eat frequently.as the digestion process slows down due to the growth of baby,eating smaller meals puts less stress to stomach
2- eat non spicy food and eating nuts can releave nausea
3- stay away from caffeine.it triggers nausea
4- eat less salt in food to avoid bloating
5- sniff lemon it refreshes the air around you
6- eating cold food sometimes prevent nausea by not triggering the intense smell of food
7- chew ginger and ajwain
8-drink plenty of water
9-take rest to calm your body
10-If nothing helps,take anti nausea meds,consult your doctor for that.
Question: I have alot gas issues. Is there any remedy for this. I cNt even sleep due to this
Answer: Hello! Dont worry..gastric problem is common in pregnancy..you can try these Remedies to get instant relief
*Fenugreek Seeds: A simple home remedy to reduce gas and bloating during pregnancy is to soak fenugreek seeds in a glass of water overnight.The next morning, discard the seeds and drink the water on an empty stomach to relieve stomach pain and gas. This also helps maintain the blood sugar levels.
*Ginger: Ginger has been used medicinally for many years as it is a digestive stimulant. Chewing a raw piece of ginger after meals is the most effective. However, pregnant women should not have more than 1 gram per day.
Hope it will help you.
Question: 21 week pregnanct. Having heart burn and gas symptoms.not taking any medicine to control that. Requesting you to share some diet plan to avoid and some natural home remedy to control that?? Thanks in advance
Answer: Hello! Gastric and heartburn are common during pregnancy. Try to follow these home remedies.
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are all good fiber boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
7. Eat smaller meals more frequently instead, which not only helps reduce gas but also can help control your blood sugar levels.
8. Slow down how fast you eat. The faster you eat, the more likely you will swallow air with your food, contributing to gas.
9. For serious gas, please consult your doctor she might prescribe an anti-gas medication for proper treatment.
Also you can follow this diet chart.
1. 2 glasses of milk daily
2. 2 bowl of daal
3. Curd , salads, buttermilk,
4. Dry fruits
5. Whole grains
6. Seasonal fruits
7. Bowl of veggies
8. 4 litres of water daily
9. Protein rich diet
10. Iron rich diet like spinach, dates, kiwi, carrots, beetroot