Similar Questions with Answers
Question: i am 6 months pregnant....having cold and sour throat...what to do...
Answer: Hi dear,
Here are some tested remedies
1. For throat relief :
Have 4 cubes of Kapoor + 3 peeled cardamom keep it in cotton.. use it like inhaler.. (I bind it on wrist..)
2. Take 2 drops of Tulsi ark (easily available in aayurvedic store) + 1 spoon of honey have it in morning empty stomach helps in cold.
3. Turmeric milk is best way to get rid of cough. Have full cup of milk add turmeric powder 1 tea spoon boil it untill it remains half cup.. add pinch of salt.. have it Luke warm.
4. Gargle with luke warm salt water.. when ever you can..
5. Kushal kanthil - an aayurvedic medicine.. will help you to get rid of sour throat and cough as well.. have it after meals.. just keep it in your mouth... Neither swallow or chew..
6. Puffed chana.. are also helpful. Have it in afternoon.. don't eat or drink anything for half hour after you eat it..
You will feel relieved within two days
Question: hi. my baby is 2 months and three weeks old.
he is having cold and he coughs a bit occasionally. can you please suggest a remedy for this?
Answer: Hi dear,
Cold in babies is very common ,as the immunity right now stays week.keep breastfeeding to develop stronger immunity.give steam to baby,by keeping the steamer or boiled pot of water Inna closed room.you can also put few drops of eucalyptus oil in it.pump out the nasal mucous using nasal pump.use baby nasal saline spray in each nasal cavity.this will unblock the nose.massage baby feet,palm and chest with warm mustard oil.garlic and ajwain fumes can clear the congestion too...
Question: M having fever cold, cough and sour throat.. Which medican is advisable as m feeding my 8 months old baby
Answer: Hi.. Dear apply little vicks vapour rub on your back, chest and feet, wear a comfortable pair of socks after applying vicks vapour rub. Do this twice or thrice in a day, it will give you some comfort. Also, take steam, do warm water gargle and have nice ginger tea. If you don't get relief in 48 hours, call your gynaecologist, she will prescribe any mild medicine for cold and cough.