2 months old baby

Question: My baby is 2 month 16 days old. In my right breast a white color dot is there little bigger dot. When I touch it pains a lot. While feeding my baby it also pains a lot. Kindly suggest what to do ?

1 Answers
Answer: hi dear! so best advice would be to see a doctor for such issues dear. as on seeing the area it becomes better for the doctor to diagnose dear. so i would suggest you to visit your doctor incharge dear. as we want to treat the disease right on its spot we cannot give you medicine and try it out. so do visit your doctor dear. take care.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My breast pains a lot while feeding
Answer: Hello dear... Pain in breast during breastfeeding happens due to formation of milk duct or engrossed breastsome milk can be accumulated already in the breast, so that it makes pain when baby latches..to overcome this problem follow these ideas... Massage on each breast before you start to feed the baby, it releive milk not to become duct Always wear maternity brazier, so that feeding might be easier Wash nipple and aerola, after feeding You can also give cold compress,so that pain might reduce You can hand express or can use pump to express milk ,it will reduce pain,so that milk production can increased Contact your gynaecologist, so that they prescribe ointment to releive pain...
»Read All Answers
Question: while feeding n also while not feeding, my brest pains a lot. that I get fever upto 101.. pls help
Answer: Please visit a gynaecologist as soon as possible. Meanwhile check if warm/ cold compression gives you relief
»Read All Answers
Question: Left nipple pains extremely while breastfeeding. It is unbearable. Also left breast pains while not feeding the baby.
Answer: Hi you should massage you baby every time before feeding the baby also you should take a warm water shower and let the warm water flow down your breast and why you should do massage on the press this will probably help to give you relieve in the nipples pain and breast pain if it still continues it is better to consult the doctor
»Read All Answers