1 months old baby

Question: My baby have loose motion..pls suggest any home remedies

1 Answers
Answer: Hi.. Dear babies do not have a fully developed intestine, and hence they do not absorb food very well.Therefore, it is normal for infants to pass frequent and watery stool. However, apply little asafoetida mixed in luke warm water on the tummy of your baby twice or thrice in a day.. You will see the difference.. If in 48 hours, it remains the same then see a pediatrician..
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: M Suffering from loose motion..pls suggest any home remedies
Answer: Hii dearDissolve the ¼ teaspoon of mustard seeds in a tablespoon of water and leave it still for an hour. Then use this water like a regular oral tonic.Repeat this process two to three times a day to get rid of loose motion. Mustard seeds are said to have good antibacterial properties.U can also drink lime water in between to keeps u hydrated.Take bottle gourd juice, chew mint in between.it keeps ur stomach cool.eat sabudana khichdi, make sure to stay hydrated.drink drink and drink. During pregnancies, it is advisable to have some dietary variations in order to control loose motions.. The following foods can act as an ideal diet-Cooked white rice,Boiled potatoes,Tapioca,Carrot juice,Apple,Unsweetened cereals,Yogurt,Ginger,Brown rice,Whole wheat ,toast,Crackers 
»Read All Answers
Question: Loose motion for baby please suggest any home remedies
Answer: Hi.. The only home remedy I trust on is applying little bit of asafoetida (hing) after missing it in luke warm water, around the belly button. Also, you can try doing tummy massage using olive oil or almond oil. Whenever you take your baby for bathing, give him/her warm water bath.
»Read All Answers
Question: My baby have gone 2 to3 time's loose Motion any home remedies pls
Answer: Hello... Dear since you are breastfeeding your baby, make yourself hydrated, can also drink buttermilk, avoid oil spicy foods in your diet You can also apply castor oil on baby tummy will be helpful If it continues please consult doctor
»Read All Answers