Question:Got Cough n cold even ear blocked..wat to do???
Answer: Hello dear
If u have cold and cough then Try home remedies.
Remedies for cold and cough:
1. Garlic:During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey:raw, local honey is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial. Also helps alkalinize the body. Rich in vitamin C.
6. Coconut oil
7. Homemade chicken soup
8. Warm salt water
9. Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips.
10. Suck on ice chips, drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt water.
Question:Why babies got cough? N wat shuld i do my baby has cough
Answer: Hi dear this is common for babies to catch cough and cold as they have low immunity power. they take at least five year to get a complete immunity power so don't worry and try home remedies. you can use saline drop to keep your baby congestion free. also use mustard oil infused with peeled garlic and ajwain as it keep baby warm from inside . make sure to feed your baby frequently as baby should be hydrated during cold keep your baby head uplifted while sleeping and you can use humidifier in the room .by this way your baby will get cure from cold
Answer: Hi.. The best remedy for an infant is, applying baby vicks vapour rub on your baby's back, chest and feet. Make the toddler wear a comfortable pair of socks after applying vicks. Repeat this twice or thrice in a day. You will definitely see the difference. Also, for running nose use saline water (nasoclear), it is easily available in any medical store. In case you find no difference in twenty four hours, then see a pediatrician. Please do not use adult vicks vapour rub.