Answer: Hi.. The best remedy for an infant is, applying baby vicks vapour rub on your baby's back, chest and feet. Make the toddler wear a comfortable pair of socks after applying vicks. Repeat this twice or thrice in a day. You will definitely see the difference. Also, for running nose use saline water (nasoclear), it is easily available in any medical store. In case you find no difference in twenty four hours, then see a pediatrician. Please do not use adult vicks vapour rub.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I hv 5 months baby... She hav got cold n cough... Sneezing continue... Wat i do
Answer: Breastfeeding is the first and foremost solution to treat cold and cough for your newborn. In your baby’s first six months, breastmilk is the only way to heal your child’s body from any type of problem.Breastmilk also improves the immunity of your child to fight against bacteria, germs, and virus.
You can put few drops of breastmilk in each nostril of your baby. It will help to cure a cough and cold faster.
Ajwain or carom seeds have antiviral and antibacterial properties. Dry roast ajwain on a tava or pan. Put the ajwain in a cotton cloth and make a potli of it. Gently rub it on the baby’s chest, back, under feet and palms.
Make sure the potli is not very hot. First, test the temperature by putting the potli on your wrist. Make sure that the baby must have a single layer of clothing before you start to rub potli on the body.
Caution: Don’t rub it on the naked chest of your baby.
Question: Got Cough n cold even ear blocked..wat to do???
Answer: Hello dear
If u have cold and cough then Try home remedies.
Remedies for cold and cough:
1. Garlic:During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey:raw, local honey is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial. Also helps alkalinize the body. Rich in vitamin C.
6. Coconut oil
7. Homemade chicken soup
8. Warm salt water
9. Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips.
10. Suck on ice chips, drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt water.
Question: My baby has got cold wat should I do
Answer: Cover baby well,
Give naso clear drops
Apply warm mustard oil on chest
Take betel leaf put on head