Answer: Diaper Bag
Diaper bag is most important. It should remain at hand all the time and must have most of baby’s necessities.
1) Diapers – You must carry more than enough diapers. Disposable diapers are easier to use when travelling. If your baby is younger than 3 months old, carry a diaper for every hour of journey + 2, else you may carry a diaper for every two hours of journey +few extra.
2) Changing pad – You must carry a few plastic or disposable changing pads to use while changing baby’s diaper.
3) Wipes – Carry a large pack of diaper wipes.
4) Hand Sanitizer, wet wipes
5) Diaper rash cream
6) Baby Lotion
7) Plastic bags – Carry plastic bags of various size to store dirty clothes, diapers and dispose soiled diapers.
8) Blankets – Carry couple of blankets to wrap baby in or lay her down. Also carry a large shawl which can serve multiple purposes.
9) Mosquito repellent which is safe for baby.
10) Old newspapers can come handy while disposing away stuff or while feeding baby to ensure there is limited mess.
11) Bottles – Carry enough bottles to last your journey. It may not be possible for you to wash bottles while travelling. Carry extra nipples and sippy-cups or your baby’s favorite cup whichever applicable.
12) Formula – Carry enough formula, whichever type you use.
13) Water flask – Carry boiled, cooled water in a flask.
14) Bibs – Carry lots of washable and disposable bibs.
15) Extra pacifiers (if baby uses one)
16) Baby’s favorite biscuits or other easy to carry food, if baby has started having solids.
17) Ready to mix baby cereal and baby food jars.
18) Carry fruits like bananas or cheeku which are easy to feed. You can also carry small packed yogurt cans.
19) Breast pads – disposable or reusable if you are breastfeeding.
20) Some burp clothes.
21) Baby’s soap, shampoo, oil, powder, lotion, cream etc.
22) 2-3 towels.
23) An inflatable tub can be very helpful in bathing baby in a new place.
Carry a small basic first-aid kit with baby’s medicines. Get baby’s vaccinations done ahead of time so that there are no reactions when you are about to travel.
24) Baby’s medicines for fever, loose motions, cough and cold.
25) Vitamins and tonics that baby is taking.
27) Nasal aspirator to clear a congested nose
28) Calamine lotion to soothe insect bites etc.
29) Nail clippers to trim baby’s nails
30) Antiseptic solution, cotton and bandage
Clothes & Toys
31) Carry enough clothes to last the duration of your travel. 2-3 pairs per day is a good number. Carry clothes based on weather. If weather is going to be hot, carry thin, cotton clothes and lots of change of clothes. For cold weather, carry sweaters, jackets etc.
32) Socks, shoes, booties.
33) Baby’s favorite toys to keep busy and distract.
34) Front carrier or sling to carry baby around, in case you use it for keeping your hands free.
Answer: Now baby is 10 months old she need all nutrients and high calory food. Offer her 5 meals 3 solids and 2 snacks. And also fruits veggie. At this stage the one thing that you need to keep in mind is to cut down the milk intake. As it's insufficient for the growth of the baby. It doesn't give the complete nutrition to the body that needed daily. At this stage baby needs 20-30oz milk everyday and that can be fulfil by either giving a cup of plain milk, milk products or milk based items. At this stage you can also start weaning the breastmilk if you baby allows and wishes. Few tips for feeding the baby,
1. Always understand the baby acceptance regarding the food texture. If still accept pureed food don't force to accept chunky foods.
2. Always remember don't force feed the baby . It may leads to loose of food interest.
3. Be creative on your cooking as well as presentation side .
4. Keep trying different recipes and mix match the two ingredients to make new one.
5. Always feed the baby in stainless steel , glass or silver bowl .Plastic feeding bowl and spoon should be strictly avoided.
6. Baby gets hungry soon in every 2-3 hours but you need to understand the hunger sign of your baby.
7. At this stage baby needs 4-5 times meal.
8. Food items are recommended are generic and avoid if your baby has any particular food allergies.
Food items that you can feed are,
Rice Apple porridge, rice kheer, Apple kheer, ragi kheer, sabudana kheer, ragi and banana porridge,Apple ragi porridge, ragi pancakes, ragi idli, ragi and nuts porridge, moong daal soup,potato carrot soup, tomato carrot soup, muesli curd, muesli and milk , vegetables soup, sooji banana porridge , sooji Apple porridge, scramble eggs, oats and nuts porridge, Apple oats porridge,milk oats and dates porridge, daliya, Apple daliya porridge, banana daliya porridge, barley kheer, curd oats, plain and veggie khichdi, upma, sooji chilla, veggie appam, sabudana vegetables khichdi, makhana kheer , boiled vegetables with pasta and breads, chicken soup, etc .
Apple puree, chikoo puree, papaya puree, carrot puree,pumpkin puree,watermelon, kiwi puree, banana puree, banana with curd,avocado puree, home made flavoured yogurt.
Banana shake,dates shake, Apple shake, avocado shake, kiwi shake,chiku shake , Banana kiwi smoothie, avocado Apple smoothie etc.are the options .