Similar Questions with Answers
Question: my baby girl is 3 mnth old ..she have cough .. what should I do?
Answer: Before using these remedies make sure your baby are not allergic to anything and any severe throat cough should need medical advice .these remedies might not work well.
1. Eucalyptus oil apply on baby clothes near collar or on dry sheets . Sinarest vapo caps also works well.
2. Sleep the infants with head upwards direction using a soft pillow.
3. Mix 5 to 10 teaspoon of mustard oil with crushed garlic and ajwain seeds and tadka. After it is cooled, strain the mixture and store in a bottle. When needed, warm a little and apply on the child’s chest, forehead and back .
4. Vicks vapour rub for kids rub on the child’s feet and leave the socks on, it can also be applied on chest.
5. Mix the ginger juice with honey make a thin solution of just a quarter tsp of it give it to your toddler above 1 year.
6. You can make tulsi, ginger , cloves tea and give few tsp twice a day to your toddler.
7. Steam in every 3-4 hours.
8. Roast the Ajwain and take a soft muslin cloth and make a potli .. when warm apply gently on chest and back for chest congestion.
Question: My baby girl is 8 months old nd she doesn't have milk .what should i do???
Answer: Dear changing the flavour o the milk may help. Try making milkshakes with the fruits. Make suji kheer or oats in milk. Give curd to your baby. These way could be used to give the daily requirement of dairy products to your baby. Hope it helps.
Question: My baby is 26 days old she makes sound from noise she is also having cough what should I do?
Answer: Hello! You can put few drops of breastmilk in each nostril of your baby. It will help to cure a cough and cold faster.
Ajwain or carom seeds have antiviral and antibacterial properties. Dry roast ajwain on a tava or pan. Put the ajwain in a cotton cloth and make a potli of it. Gently rub it on the baby’s chest, back, under feet and palms.
Make sure the potli is not very hot. First, test the temperature by putting the potli on your wrist. Make sure that the baby must have a single layer of clothing before you start to rub potli on the body.
Caution: Don’t rub it on the naked chest of your baby.
Question: My girl baby is 8 month old.. She z not yet crawling wat should I do
Answer: Hello, I'm happy to help.
Most babies learn to crawl between the ages of 7 months and 10 months. Each baby would be different and might opt for different type of movements like: scooting around on the bottom, using a hand behind and a foot in front to propel, slithering on stomach, or rolling across the room.
Few of the tips are
Give your baby plenty of tummy time, starting from birth.
Encourage your baby to reach for the toys he/she is interested in.
Make sure your baby has space to explore that is safe and supervised.
Place the palms of your hands behind your child's feet when he is on all force.